• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Estelle, my big beautiful girl.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Estelle has lived with here for almost two and a half years!:D

She is still a very nervous bunny and I think she always will be.:(

Just given her a pedicure and manicure, she in return has emptied her bladder onto me.:(

Don't you just hate it when things that need to be done ,cause them so much stress.

I adore her, my Estelle. :love::love::love:

Well done you! :thumb: I'm afraid Spenser's pedicure's are definitely a job for the vet. :oops:

As a matter of interest, how did you hold her for the disagreeable but necessary procedure?

Oh, and Spenser blows a kiss, hoping Frankie is looking the other way. ;)

Iv'e just done archie and he was a nightmare he hates having his nails clipped, he was throwing a right tantrum about it but i managed to lightly put a cover on his head to do his back ones and then wrapped him up to do the front, didn't get them all done but it was an achievement to get nearly all done, i dont get him though he loves his cuddles and is so friendly but you get his nail clippers out and make him sit still he is so mardy its unbelievable :lol:

Well done you! :thumb: I'm afraid Spenser's pedicure's are definitely a job for the vet. :oops:

As a matter of interest, how did you hold her for the disagreeable but necessary procedure?
Oh, and Spenser blows a kiss, hoping Frankie is looking the other way. ;)

I plonked her down on my lap and slowly and steadily got on with it. Gosh she is a big girl!!:roll::roll:

I've passed on Spenser's kiss....:love::love:........................Frankie was busy nomming on his hay in his litter tray and didn't notice.

Oh dear. Estelle doth protest.;)

Cutie-pie is a nervous girl too. Last time the vets did it for me, so it took that stress away.

Back