• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Break through with Cutie-pie. She has been chinning me.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
:love:

Thursday night much to my surprise she rubbed her chin over my hand on 2 occasions when I was feeding her. Then again last night.

She hasn't done this since March, stopped when I got her spayed.

Cutie-pie will always be wary but she is learning to trust me. She hovers around for dinner, ok a few feet away but she waits. She does take crunchies from me, but still runs off quickly.

Awwhhhhh ! Good girl ! Not even n & t chin me , I think they just assume I'm theirs by now :roll:

Awwhhhhh ! Good girl ! Not even n & t chin me , I think they just assume I'm theirs by now :roll:

You get loads of cuddles and patting and them climbing on you. Out of the 6 bunnies I have had, only 2 have chinned me. Not a single pointy earred bunny has chinned me. Strange.

That's lovely. :love: Spenser hasn't bestowed any favours on me since his myxi booster and pedicyure on Thursday. I am sadly out of favour.

Awwwww, its so lovely when a nervous bun starts showing trust in you :D

My Mimi would stamp her feet and hide in terror whenever I was nearby when I first adopted her (she has a sad past :cry:) She now runs to greet me whenever I enter the room and even enjoys strokes, albeit on her terms. I'll never forget the first time she let me stroke her without running away :love:

Back