• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some old wildie piccies

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Not old wildies, just old piccies. Was going through some old Centre Parcs pictures and found these, thought you might like to see.

100_4021.jpg

100_4002.jpg

100_4000.jpg

100_3999.jpg

100_3998.jpg

100_3991.jpg

Incredibly willing to let you get close, not too close though. And this was before I even had Mischa so didn't know a thing about rabbits.

Beautiful photos of stunning rabbits. Those pictures make me more sure than ever that Rosie and Sky must have wildie in their genes.

They are aren't they :love: We're thinking about going back again next year so maybe I'll be able to get some more. The wildlife there is amazing.

We have a lovely group about 2 miles up the road. Big beautiful bunnies. I love it in spring when you see the babies.:love:

They are aren't they :love: We're thinking about going back again next year so maybe I'll be able to get some more. The wildlife there is amazing.

It is wonderful! We have pics of rabbits, deer, red squirrels and swans outside our window at different parks.

Jealous!!! :love:

Don't you have many in Kent.

Its strange really as we are surrounded by so much countryside but I have never seen any on our drives or walks.

The bunnies close by are enclosed by metal fencing in the huge water reservoir area. I wonder if that is what attracted them.

There are a couple of places nearby where you can see them but only early in the morning usually. Near Brands there is a lot of open fields and if you're up there early there's loads by the main road.

Back