• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns new run!!!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
photo-23.jpg
[/IMG]

Shed is 8ft x 6ft, run is 4ft x 6ft. Will upload pics of the inside of shed once my brother lays the vinyl and carpet! :D

Check out my Dads mate peeking at the back. :lol: He owns a steel company and built this for me free of charge. :love:

Oh wow, that looks sturdy. Lucky bunnies. :love::love: (I didn't even notice the man till you said! :oops::lol:)

Oh wow, that looks sturdy. Lucky bunnies. :love::love: (I didn't even notice the man till you said! :oops::lol:)

Thanks, this is the ultimate fox proof run!

I know its not that big but had to work with the space I had. They have free range of the bunny proofed garden everyday though. :)

Amazing :love:! Will they get access to it 24/7? I wish mine could have such a secure run like that to be able to be out there all night! Fab :love:

Amazing :love:! Will they get access to it 24/7? I wish mine could have such a secure run like that to be able to be out there all night! Fab :love:

Yup, 24/7 access! Just need to buy a padlock for the run door!

They've been stuck in the shed since 30th September apart from a few hours free range everyday...so glad they can chill outside whenever they want to now! :thumb:

Yup, 24/7 access! Just need to buy a padlock for the run door!

They've been stuck in the shed since 30th September apart from a few hours free range everyday...so glad they can chill outside whenever they want to now! :thumb:

Dawhhh, happy bunnies now :love:! It's great to be able to offer them the choice isn't it! That's pretty much my ideal set up, a 24/7 run so they have the choice where they wanna be. I'm half way there but I can only offer them the run in the day :( Oh well, they can sit and dream of your setup :love:!

Dawhhh, happy bunnies now :love:! It's great to be able to offer them the choice isn't it! That's pretty much my ideal set up, a 24/7 run so they have the choice where they wanna be. I'm half way there but I can only offer them the run in the day :( Oh well, they can sit and dream of your setup :love:!

Tell them that they can come for their holidays!

That's fab! Doesn't matter it is smaller than you may have liked, they can get out when they want to and they haven't been able to before!! Brilliant!

How cool is that?!

B&G would love all that space 24/7 - wish i didnt have to lock them away at night :(

You're so great to those two J :love:

How cool is that?!

B&G would love all that space 24/7 - wish i didnt have to lock them away at night :(

You're so great to those two J :love:

Aaw G, cheers pal!

Our new neighbours asked what dog we had.....they got the shock of their lives when I opened the shed and Rodge & Orla hopped out! :lol:

Back