• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie-pippin is very poorly - doing better

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
We had to take her up as an emergency this morning as she isn't eating and her head is very slightly tilted :(

The vet has confirmed it is neurological but at this stage we have no idea whether it is EC, tumour or abscess. We are giving her all the medications we can think of and the vet wants to reassess in the week if she doesn't deteriorate before then. Her sister Angel was separated from her for a time yesterday as she needed an urgent dental and took a while to start eating again. We think the stress of the separation has brought this on :cry::cry:

Last edited:
:( I'm so sorry Liz, sending lots of vibes for Rosie. xx How is Angel now?

Angel is absolutely fine now thank you. I was so worried about her yesterday in case something went wrong yesterday with the GA due to her breathing and just when I thought I could relax, now this :cry:

:( It's one thing after another isn't it.

Thats the way it feels at the moment. I sit here in tears looking at Rosie's little wonky head as she cuddles up next to the others :cry: I still feel devastated about Dylan, yet so much has happened since then. I am exhausted :(

I hope that now they are back together she will improve quickly. Hugs for you, what an awful time.

I'm sorry :cry: I hope she feels better soon x

p.s. I popped a little parcel in the post to you today (for one of your smaller buns or piggies :)) I forgot to add a note or card so you'll know the tunnel shaped parcel is from us x

Thank you

I am getting really worried now as she is really lively but not at all "right". She doesn't seem to know what food is, yet will eat the odd bit of hay she find lying on the floor :? She has refused all treats, even my bunny biscuits. I don't know how to describe it really but its just very wrong :(

Hello
Passing on my thoughts have you tried fruit or fruit juice to try and encourage her to eat ?
Sorry if you've tried this.

Syringe feeding this evening didn't go well, she let most of it fall from her mouth :( Yet she is running round the room like she hasn't a care in the world :?

Back