• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off to collect our new Mr Bunny.......laters!!

madcatwoman

Mama Doe
Twinkle has been a widow for a few weeks now. We have had to wait for her recovering from spaying and for our new boy to be neutered.

Todays is the the day, which is great cos my daughter is off school poorly, its my sons birthday and we had to let our cat go yesterday so its a great positive for all of us, just hope Twinkletoes falls in love!

Will take pics and try and work out how to get them on here.

AWWWW! hes so cute!

We put them together at the rescue, he bonked her then settled down beside her, brought them home in the car in the same box. We had done everything in the shed so we let them out and sat for an hour in the drizzle while he found his feet then they have spent the rest of the time eating, ignoring each other and the occasional run not chase round the patio with each other. The have been nose to nose while shes been in the tunnel and hes been trying to work out how she got there. Neither are showing any agression. He just keeps leaping in the air, hes been a caged bunny all his life.

He started off at Pets at home, got a home with his brother, both got returned to pets at home rescue, got rehomed again in June, then in Oct the brother died, then he came into the rescue, then we have got him. Poor little man hes been like a gypsy!

Twinkle seems very non commital to the whole thing. The kids are delighted, my daughter has been so upset since loosing her original bunnies in 4 week of each other so its been lovely to see her smile.

Fingers crossed the buns keep on like this and all will be well.

aaah wonderful - hopefully he & Twinkle will fall in love! Sounds like he is very happy with the same...aaah cant wait for piccies!:love::love:

Back