• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pledge a pound December - Update Post 31

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
Please help PaP to raise funds for the 26 rescues and sanctuaries it supports and help to give them a little extra for Christmas

Each of the 26 rescues have already received a share of the monthly donations so November and Decembers money will all be banked until Sunday 18th December when all the totals from the fundraisers will be added together to find out how much each rescue will receive.

These are the verified rescues and sanctuaries that PaP supports

Ark Animal Rescue (Bunnymadlisa).
Barnsley Animal Rescue
Bunnieburrows
Bunny Hops Rescue
Brinsley Rescue
Camp Nibble
Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue
Fatfluffs
Fife Rabbit Rescue
Furry Friends Represented by Demons Soul
Halfpenny
Honeybunnys
Hopper Haven
Kirkby Pet welfare
Jane's Rabbit Rescue
RACR
RNGP welfare
RSPCA Walsall
Southampton Rescue
Sue's Rabbit Rescue
Tameside
The Rabbit Residence
The rabbit Retreat
Underhill Rescue
Wilford Rescue
Windwhistle Warren

If you would like to send a donation please send it to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk or via bank transfer or cheque (please pm me for details) Please also add your forum name:D

Each £1 raised goes to the rescues, nothing is deducted for admin costs etc

There are some fundraisers which are currently running

Craftathon http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?36-Fundraising-for-Rescues

Scented bunnies by Elena http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...AP-REOPEN!!&prefixid=fundraising&daysprune=-1

Christmas stockings http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...ceeds-to-Pledge-a-Pound&p=5099374#post5099374

Bunny decorations http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...ge-a-Pound)&prefixid=fundraising&daysprune=-1

Bunny treats http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...porting-PaP&prefixid=fundraising&daysprune=-1

Donations received this month from

AbbyMarySmokey
Antigone
Aurora
Becca6
Becki20
BiscandMatt1
Blackberry & Co
Boudicca
Bunlover
Bunnybabe
Bunnybunny
Bunnymadlisa
Caerleon
Camp Nibble
Cazzat1979
Cherylwares
CRBevis
DavidT
Debster
Dusty Rabbit
Elaine35UK
Elena
Esupi
Fluffers
Giantbunnymummy
Gilly Flower
Grin/Ceri
Halfpenny
Happybunny22000
Helgalush
Hurricanhoney
IIIsecondcreep
Jacq
Jaysmonkey
JosephineF
JPP
KayJ
Kermit
Liz1966
Loog
Loula
LSpacehopper
Minirex
Molly Joker
Mrs Bunnykins
Mum2buns
Neil **** (via donate button)
Orange
Pepperpot
PomandRi
Pol287
Poppymoon
Pudding777
Rabswood
*Red*
RNGP Welfare
Rosie Rabbit
SDF76
Susieb1
Suzanne
The Sunshine bunnies
Tuckerbunnies
VanessaB
Webble

We have £1008.86 banked towards our Christmas fundraiser – this does not include some of the fundraisers that are still actively running

Last edited:
I think I've got everyone on post one that has sent a donation for this month, could you please check to see if your name is there please - I have been known to miss people off:oops:

Please don't forget this is for the Christmas shareout where each of the 26 rescues will receive a donation:D

Can anyone donate? Can i just send some money and just put my RU name on the paypal?

I want to try and donate regularly, as i'm feeling more and more tied to helping rabbits in some way and this seems like the most direct method to help many.

Can anyone donate? Can i just send some money and just put my RU name on the paypal?

I want to try and donate regularly, as i'm feeling more and more tied to helping rabbits in some way and this seems like the most direct method to help many.

Anyone can.

I don't do paypal.:oops::oops:
But I have set up a monthly standing order.:thumb::thumb:

Well done. x

There is also a PAP Christmas prize every time fundraiser currently going on. Everone is a winner. Worth a try perhaps. Some lovely prizes.:thumb:

Last edited:

of course:D

if you just mark on there what its for and who its from, your donation will be very welcome:love:

hoping the bunnies all have a bumper christmas this year:thumb:

If you would like more details about setting up a standing order or bank transfer please pm me for details or visit our website:D

PaP has raised enough money this year for each of the 26 rescues and sanctuaries involved to receive 3 payments each so far, these payment often go towards neuters, so just think by donating £1 a month 3 rabbits from each of the rescues involved have taken a step nearer to being rehomed by having a neuter and sometimes enough left over for a myxi vac - hope you'll agree that by donating £1 to PaP it does make a difference to so many:D

The total for November is £206.04

added to the money from all the fundraisers previously organised or still running the grand total is

£1627.15​

Each rescue will receive a minium of £62​

and we've still got another month to go:D

Can't wait to see what the final total will be for the Christmas Bonus for PAP - wouldn't it be fantastic if it did as well as last year :D :love:

I've just sent £3, because I think that's how many months I've missed - life is keeping me very busy at the moment!

Sorry :oops:

Last edited:
Sorry I've not been around too much to keep you all updated - just a few days left to send your donation for the Christmas fundraiser, how much can you raise for the 26 rescues for Christmas:D

Back