• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kiowa and Shawnee

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Kiowa and Shawnee say

" we are all packed and ready to go...

kiowashawneebox.jpg

...now we just want someone to offer us a home :cry: "

Hi Kiowa & Shawnee, Auntie Jen Fluffers here :wave:

I have some exciting news! This afternoon I have been to see a lovely family who Auntie Jill and I met over a year ago at a fundraising event. It's taken them a while but they are now ready to give a home to a pair of Honeybunnies :D:love::D They have listened to all of the advice that they have been given and they have converted their lovely wendyhouse into a little bunny palace! They have made a nice secure run with lots of bounce space and bought some nice things to go inside :D They still have a couple of things to get this week but here are some photo's which I took a few hours ago:

Wendyhouserun001.jpg

Wendyhouserun003.jpg

Wendyhouserun004.jpg

...but the really REALLY exciting news is that they would like YOU two girls to go and live there :D:D:D

Here is 10 yr old Emily trying out the run for size!
Wendyhouserun006.jpg

So girls - what do you say? You can move in this week if Auntie Jill is happy to let you ;)

Last edited:
I think Kiowa and Shawnee will be over the moon, what a fantastic home:D
So pleased that our fundraising events not only help pay the vets bills but find homes for bunnies , thanks for working with these people Jen and passing on the advice they needed
Lets hope the two girls can be in that lovely wendy house next weekend:D

I think Kiowa and Shawnee will be over the moon, what a fantastic home:D
So pleased that our fundraising events not only help pay the vets bills but find homes for bunnies , thanks for working with these people Jen and passing on the advice they needed
Lets hope the two girls can be in that lovely wendy house next weekend:D

They would very much like to have them before then if we can make it happen :D We'll talk!

Wow, what a fantastic set-up. :thumb:

So pleased like a home is nearly ready for these gorgeous girlies. :love:

Back