• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shed or hutch at night

hot cross bun

Alpha Buck
i am undecided what to do my bun has e c she is off her legs when i put her in her hutch but when i put her in the shed she can get around should i leave her in the shed over night too?

Is the shed secure and setup for a bunny? Food, litter trays, hay etc? Dry? Enough room for exercise? Nothing dangerous?

What's the difference between the hutch and the shed?

yes its set up for her cause i put her in there in the day when im out, there is alot more room in the shed with hay ,litter tray,food,veg ,water and its secure,totally confused as to why she is mobil in the shed and not her hutch?????:?

If it's secure then yes, sounds like a good idea to leave her in there. Maybe it's just the extra room that gets her wanting to move around?

If it's secure then yes, sounds like a good idea to leave her in there. Maybe it's just the extra room that gets her wanting to move around?

^^ I agree...if the shed is secure, warm and safe then she is much better off in there to be able to move about....I presume you can still check on her before bed etc...Im not experienced with EC bunnies so do no know if that would be an issue...but I can only imagine that being mobile for her would be great. Id perhaps put EC bunny in the title to get some more info specifically for EC bunnies ;)

aaah lovely...she prob. feels more settled too not being changed from one place to another....bunnies tend to prefer routine and to feel settled..bless her...hope she is slowly recovering;)

Back