• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nenä is the bunny version of Beyoncé

:lol::lol::lol: Love your commentary! Hope Nena isn't too cross with you for all the comments about her huge bum! She is still bootylicious :love:

Brilliant commentary. I love the fact it goes from bunny talk, to normal and 'taking the ****' and then back to bunny talk again :lol:

She just sat there and ate :lol:

:lol:! :mrgreen:!

Nena doesn't mind what I say and what I do to her as long as she's eating pellets (i'd just given them some there... hence the TOTAL IGNORE :roll:). It's the only way I can really brush her because my buns are like hyper children and just NEVER sit still :shock: Ever :shock:.

Brilliant commentary. I love the fact it goes from bunny talk, to normal and 'taking the ****' and then back to bunny talk again :lol:

She just sat there and ate :lol:

:lol:! :oops:! Oooh I talk such rubbish to my bunnies :oops:!!! They're like a cross between people and babies to me :D So sometimes it's baby talk and sometimes it's proper talk :D For some reason I always sound really lispy and weird when I talk to them :shock:...

I like it so I put a ring on it

LWR13_medium.jpg

Poor Nena!! Cruel Mummy taking the mick out of her beautiful coat. Moult lines are the new black, dontcha know? ;)

Big: Oh that is sooo embawassing all the bunnehs on the forum able to see you having your booty brushed

Back