• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ordered 2 snugglesafe heatpads!

One for the bunnies and one for the piggies. Had 2 covers for them since last year but never had any snugglesafes to put them on! :lol:

I hope the buns and pigs like them and use them! :D

Mine were wary of them to begin with so may I suggest that you put them in the run/s (unheated) in the day so they get used to seeing them. I don't think mine got any sleep on the first night :roll: but then they realised they weren't going to be attacked and have been fine since. Speaking of which ...

*rushes off to put it in the hutch as just realised the time!*

Mine were wary of them to begin with so may I suggest that you put them in the run/s (unheated) in the day so they get used to seeing them. I don't think mine got any sleep on the first night :roll: but then they realised they weren't going to be attacked and have been fine since. Speaking of which ...

*rushes off to put it in the hutch as just realised the time!*

thanks for the advice. :)

They arrived today! Didn't expect them to be so heavy :lol:

I wouldn't worry too much if they don't appear to lay on them as such, as just having them in the hutch on cold nights helps increase the temperature slightly. I even use them indoors when the weather gets really cold overnight, to put them on top of cages etc.

ive got one for the buns but think amy might wee on it so unsure to use it
she doesnt need it quite yet anway :)

Back