• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Truffle bled

esupi

Warren Veteran
after her myxi jab this afternoon :(
It's never happened before, but whe I got them home, there was a streak of blood on her fur. Checked both her and Fudge over, and there was no obvious injury anywhere so must have just been from where the jab was.
Poor little thing. She didn't seem bothered at all though just got stuck straight into the pellets like nothing had happened.

it will have been because he did put any pressure after giving the jab some vets do it and others dont. shell be okay though :D

I didn't know they were meant to do that. She's absolutely fine - it just looked bad (worse because she's white I guess).
Thanks!

I didn't know they were meant to do that. She's absolutely fine - it just looked bad (worse because she's white I guess).
Thanks!

np well as far as i know ur suppose to hold cotton to it until the blood clots up and forms a scab but thats mostly done when taking blood from a vein and ive never seen a vet do it on a dog when they get there jabs. ive seen human doctors do it for everything.

lol it probably didnt help much lol

Back