• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colins winter coat?!

Lops

Mama Doe
I think Colin has three or four winter coats on this year...look at the size of him! :shock::shock::shock:

2011-11-10103640.jpg

2011-11-10103459.jpg

2011-11-10103517.jpg

2011-11-10103533.jpg

I'm so pleased to see this thread as Poppy is huge:lol::lol: I have been really careful with what she eats but she looks soooo big:D I'm glad its just her winter coat:lol::lol:

Do you think our bunnies remember how cold it was last time... and have 'stocked up' :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

Do you think our bunnies remember how cold it was last time... and have 'stocked up' :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not sure but:lol::lol: We only got Poppy in March so she was just loosing her winter coat then:lol::lol: You have made me feel so much better though as dimly I thought she had gained weight:lol::lol:

Got the same thing over here, Nena is much bigger than Tapla :lol:! Floofy little munchkin :D I'm not looking forward to spring when she loses it all :shock: She's gonna fill the shed up with fluff!

:lol: You might be right - I'm sure Bubbles wasn't this big & round at this time last year. :shock:

Size of him compared to Maudy Moo!!! :shock::lol:

He is exactly the same as Roxy...her belly sits only a few mm's from the ground! Its all fur though she has got mounds ofit :lol: makes Pebs look annorexic haha Colin is lovely :love:

Colin is a handsome BIG lad. :love:

Spenser was weighed today and has put on 400 grammes since his last vet appointment (in June). I think he was too thin then though.

My Ruby is just the same, it took me ages to get all her winter coat out of her this summer. The trouble is she hates being picked up to be groomed I think she still holds it against me now. She looks like a little old lady wearing an oversised real fur coat.

Back