• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dumped mum bunny and babies

madcatwoman

Mama Doe
My friends just rung me. Her husband has gon to work and found a box with 4 babbies and a mummy bunny. He works at a garage! they arent even a vet! I have given her the number for the rescue i use but i just cant believe how cruel people can be. just hope they are all ok.

Oh how mean! There are some cruel people out there :censored: but how lucky your friend's OH found them and they will be okay :)

Dumpeed mum bunny and babies

Yes there are some very cruel folk around:evil:I foster for a local rescue (they take in all animals from bunnies to horses from RSPCA cruelty cases)) yesterday i took delivery of a little ten week old kitten:Dhis owner's didn't want him so they set him on fire:shock::(:evil:
His fur has almost grown back now and he is a little purr machine:)so sweet and loving:)and he will now be staying with me:)
I just hope that his wicked previous owner's get prosecuted and slung in prison for a long time:evil:
Well done for saving this poor mummy bun and her little ones:D

Poor bunnies :cry: Hope they'll be OK xx

Yes there are some very cruel folk around:evil:I foster for a local rescue (they take in all animals from bunnies to horses from RSPCA cruelty cases)) yesterday i took delivery of a little ten week old kitten:Dhis owner's didn't want him so they set him on fire:shock::(:evil:
His fur has almost grown back now and he is a little purr machine:)so sweet and loving:)and he will now be staying with me:)
I just hope that his wicked previous owner's get prosecuted and slung in prison for a long time:evil:

:shock: Oh dear god! That's horrendous! :cry: I hope the sick, evil scum that did that burn in hell! :evil:

Omg! :O How cruel! How can anyone do something so horrible?! Ugh, disgusting people.

this made me feel sick... i could never hurt an animal x

Originally Posted by rabshan
Yes there are some very cruel folk aroundI foster for a local rescue (they take in all animals from bunnies to horses from RSPCA cruelty cases)) yesterday i took delivery of a little ten week old kittenhis owner's didn't want him so they set him on fire
His fur has almost grown back now and he is a little purr machineso sweet and lovingand he will now be staying with me
I just hope that his wicked previous owner's get prosecuted and slung in prison for a long time

OMG How cruel

Thanks :wave:beats me how anyone could do such a cruel thing to a tiny:)helpless kitten:( he really is such a loving little chap:love:he certainly didn't deserve to be treated so cruelly:evil: I have been invited to meet some of the horses (been putting it off as i know it will upset me)one colt was found with maggots coming out of his wounded knees:shock:he is an ex-traveller horse (this is NOT a racist comment just facts)and they were trying to sell him in that condition:shock::evil:shocking:?

It really is unbelievable what some people do to animals. My cat was found in a dustbin aged 2 weeks :cry: Fortunately she was resuced and given to the cats protection league who ended up hand rearing her after (unsuccessfully) trying to put her with a litter of kittens who were a similar age. I had her when she was 9 weeks old and she wouldn't settle unless she was snuggled up to me.

That is so very sad, at least they were found. Half of these people who abuse animals go on to do awful things to people aswell. My mum works in a secure unit (alot of young offenders) some of the things they do to the animals....then go on to people, it's alwful. But they must be very very sick people to do this in the first place. :cry:

actually it's been proven (i read this somewhere recently) that people who abuse animals do go on to do evil things to humans too... psychos!:evil:

Back