• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola escaped last night...

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Then I caught her.. ;) She likes to try and get to her dinner before I get chance to open the door, I'm usually quick but last night she managed to push the door open then get stuck in the cover which is over the bedroom door then made a run for it! So I grabbed her and she sat in my arms with her head under my chin (which I didn't like because she was nearly over my shoulder at one point lol)

I stood there with her in my arms for about 2 minutes figuring out what I could do because the run cover was on (heavy piece of wood) and the door had closed again! :roll: so I took her in the kitchen and she jumped out of my arms (I tried to prevent it but couldn't, I have the delightful wounds all over my chest :lol:) I managed to make her land on the table but she skidded off onto the chair then jumped on the floor. I pooped myself because the cat LOVES the rabbits (she would groom them for days..) but Lola was scared and instead of running away she stayed under the chair, I picked her up and tried to call my sister but couldn't open either of the doors to the stairs! :roll:

I wrapped Lola up in a towel because I didn't want to drop her if she kicked out and she went somewhere only the cat could find her. I managed to open the door and get my sister to open the run for me and Lola hopped out happily and went for her food :roll::lol: I checked her before I put her in the towel and she was fine thank goodness :)

Donny was just sitting in his run eating his dinner like "ha, silly woman.. I must educate her when she is my wifey and tell her mommy hoomin is food and fuss bringer"

Back