• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothy Hay to donate to a rescue in Herts?

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hey

My rabbits aren't liking the Dust Free Timothy Hay (no reason for it, its good quality but they are just fussy), so I'm thinking of donating it to a rescue. It's a 2.5kg box. if you know of a rescue in Hertfordshire that would like some hay, please let me know. :)

I know her address isn't on the site, so Rabbit Residence is in Great Chishill near Royston, if you want to work out the distance from you :D

they will appreciate that :)i took a bag of hay mabel wouldn;t touch to vets, and they said they would pass it on to nearest recue for me

pleasssssssse give it to carolines rescue The Rabbit Residence Rescue near royston its about 25 mins from me and im in WGC she is amazing non profit with over 100 buns and seems to work every hour under the sun. I know she will appreciate it.

Where abouts are you in herts would be great to know another bunny mum in the area x :wave:

Back