• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hip-Hop bunnies >w<

ipod_nenaz

New Kit
this girl is Fantazrabitopazus (fantastic+rabbit+topaz),just a name in pedigree, but I always call her "Fanta"

IMG_8821.jpg

she's a nearly 3 year old Holland Lop and still single ^^

IMG_8820.jpg

I love her a lot, but she love me just only when I have a treat in my hand

IMG_8830.jpg

And this boy is Fortune

IMG_4241.jpg

he's truely a blue eye white American Fuzzy Lop, but I dyed him for fancy party (food coloring)

IMG_4224-1.jpg

he's the same age as Fanta, also still single too ^ ^ ( the reason why both they're still single is he've been sterilized since I brought him)

IMG_8403-1.jpg

they also have a big brother who is a Pomeranian name Tawhua, means Tofu in Thai language. And yet, He's a hip-hop dog too >[]<

IMG_0323.jpg

We live in Bangkok,Thailand. Thanks for all your warm welcome :)

P.S. My english skills is quite bad, if I wrote something incorrect, please help me correct them >///<

lovely pets!!

Fanta sounds like a right little diva!:lol:

Your English is fine, please don't worry.

xx

lovely pets!!

Fanta sounds like a right little diva!:lol:

Your English is fine, please don't worry.

xx

Would never of guessed you were from Thailand :wave:
Both gorrrrrgeous bunnies :) and your doggy is sweet too :)

Have you ever thought about sterilising Fanta and making them into a couple?

Sorry to reply late, I have to deal with flood problem :)

dizzyg : Thanks, my friends who know Fanta always say she's a little 'cookies' monster because she like bunny cookies a lot >w<

Georgeypudding : yes, I had thought about sterilising Fanta, but then I decided not to sterilise her. Because in Thailand we have a few specific vet about rabbit and sterilising Doe has more risk than buck. So I decided to sterilising just only Fortune >w<

forgive me if I got your question wrong >///<

Fifibutton : hahaha Thanks, I'll try my best to develop my English skill >w<

Jaysmonkey : Thank you :)

MyweeFred : Thank you >w<

Lspacehopper : Thanks for your suggestion, I wont do it again. last time I dyed him because i think food colouring is safe enough and after that I bathed him immediately. But I misunderstood, the colour was so hard to remove it out even I used whithennig and removing strain Shampoo which the breeder recommend ( she said it safe for rabbit and she also use it with hers) ^ ^

Back