• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Honeybunny Toy babies in the Creche!!

The tunnel confused me - a white bun went in and a black one came out:shock:

I love the way they keep going back to the empty food bowl as though noms will have magically appeared in there. It all looks so clean. Don't know how you manage it. I only have Cherry and her two babies, Berry and Apple and their pen is always messy with hay and stray droppings.

The tunnel confused me - a white bun went in and a black one came out:shock:

I love the way they keep going back to the empty food bowl as though noms will have magically appeared in there. It all looks so clean. Don't know how you manage it. I only have Cherry and her two babies, Berry and Apple and their pen is always messy with hay and stray droppings.

Ahhh - you see it's a magic tunnel!! ;) :lol::lol:

I am ever so slightly OCD about cleaning them out. Only did it 4 times today mind ;) :shock: :lol:

I was thinking the same about the run. Spenser's is a bit of a tip at the moment.

The babies - or should I say 'young buns' now? - are sweet, but my favourite bit is September washing. :love:

Awwww! :love: They're so quick! :shock: They love their tunnel! :lol:

They certainly do - I don't always put it in there as it does restrict how much they can bomb around but as soon as it's on the ground they're in it & playing :love: September is too big for it :oops:

Back