• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just been Bunny Mugged!

Harvey's Mum

Young Bun
Today my first delivery from The Hay Experts arrived. Harvey was eating the cardboard box as soon as it arrived and when I opened it...well he was in it straightaway. I opened the fenugreek crunchies, the first time he has ever had them, he was all over me - up my legs, on my lap, in the packet - he absolutely loves them :love:

lol my buns are like that! When Im putting the hay into their litter trays they jump in it and start munching before I`m finished, so I have to keep taking them out and they eat straight from the bag :lol: and when I hand feed them treats, they just end up with their heads in the treat box :roll:

I know right! Pickles has learned that if he lets me carry him all the way from his shed to the foot of the stairs (he can hop up to my room from there) without biting me he gets a fenugreek crunchie - I'm amazed at how well it's worked. They're powerful things. :D

Back