• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Monster cabbage!

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
b5c0b29d.jpg

55p :shock:

:lol: Yep it is filling my boot nearly! It's blooming huge! Di you need me to do a cabbage run :D It was at Bloomfields on the back roads to Worcester if you're ever up there! There's also the veggie/fruit/flower shop in the layby in Droitwich near the copcut/Harvester which does herbs and other veg dead cheap too :D

No swapping cabbages! N&T are loving me up because of all the nommy cabbage so I'm not swapping it :D I took the whole cabbage in just to see their faces and it was bigger than them both :roll:!

:lol: Yep it is filling my boot nearly! It's blooming huge! Di you need me to do a cabbage run :D It was at Bloomfields on the back roads to Worcester if you're ever up there! There's also the veggie/fruit/flower shop in the layby in Droitwich near the copcut/Harvester which does herbs and other veg dead cheap too :D

No swapping cabbages! N&T are loving me up because of all the nommy cabbage so I'm not swapping it :D I took the whole cabbage in just to see their faces and it was bigger than them both :roll:!

Watch out for it sucking your blood :lol:
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=li...art=0&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0&tx=122&ty=53

Back