• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Frankie doesn't have the X factor.............P 1 and 6.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
.......................but he might have the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah factor!!

Estelle (BEW) and Mr.Titchy Trousers..............FRANKIE!!:love:

2011_1106November20110030-1.jpg

2011_1106November20110025.jpg

2011_1106November20110031.jpg

2011_1106November20110033.jpg

Do you think he has the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah factor!!

Better hair/fur than other Frankie. Well my little chap has Estelle to tend to his coiffure!!:love::love:

Last edited:
:(:( :oops::oops: I guess SNOG might be misinterpreted from your response :oops::oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think I know what you mean!!! :roll::roll::roll::roll:

I'll give Estelle and Frankie a smuzzle each later on.

Smuzzle.........................a cross between a kiss, nuzzle, smooch and gentle teeth chattering between their ears. Well that's what I call it............and they love having it done to them.:thumb::thumb:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think I know what you mean!!! :roll::roll::roll::roll:

I'll give Estelle and Frankie a smuzzle each later on.

Smuzzle.........................a cross between a kiss, nuzzle, smooch and gentle teeth chattering between their ears. Well that's what I call it............and they love having it done to them.:thumb::thumb:

Very nice...I will ask my ex for one of those when he comes to look at the boiler later....

BEW is the Boss,isnt she???? She looks like she wears the trousers...

Very nice...I will ask my ex for one of those when he comes to look at the boiler later....

BEW is the Boss,isnt she???? She looks like she wears the trousers...

They are very different bunnies and each have their own qualities.

Estelle (BEW) is a monkey see, monkey do sort of bunny. She likes to learn from Frankie. She has always been a nervous bunny. In return she offers him mega grooming sessions and plenty of love.

Frankie is a little Jack the lad type of fella. He usually is the instigator of naughtiness and mischief! He in return is a very loving bunny who loves nothing better than offering Estelle somewhere to rest her head, usually on top of his, and is more than happy to snuggle alongside her.

A very happy couple indeed.:love::love:

I wear the trousers mostly. I am a GEW. Green eyed white.:lol::lol::lol:

Ask your ex later when he comes over to look at your boiler!! :? Sounds like he might not be your ex for much longer!:roll:

They are very different bunnies and each have their own qualities.

Estelle (BEW) is a monkey see, monkey do sort of bunny. She likes to learn from Frankie. She has always been a nervous bunny. In return she offers him mega grooming sessions and plenty of love.

Frankie is a little Jack the lad type of fella. He usually is the instigator of naughtiness and mischief! He in return is a very loving bunny who loves nothing better than offering Estelle somewhere to rest her head, usually on top of his, and is more than happy to snuggle alongside her.

A very happy couple indeed.:love::love:

I wear the trousers mostly. I am a GEW. Green eyed white.:lol::lol::lol:

Ask your ex later when he comes over to look at your boiler!! :? Sounds like he might not be your ex for much longer!:roll:

Believe me, Id rather snog a snake than get back with him.......:roll:

Lovely bunnies you have there.Lovely couple,,,but she still looks like Boss to me!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Gorgeous bunsters who look very relaxed and happy together. Bunny :love: is so special to see. Somebuns have such a close bond and don't ask that much from each other - we humans could learn a lot from them:)

Gorgeous bunsters who look very relaxed and happy together. Bunny :love: is so special to see. Somebuns have such a close bond and don't ask that much from each other - we humans could learn a lot from them:)

We humans could learn alot from them. You are right there!

I've learnt alot from them. Lucky, lucky me having this happy pair.:D:D:D

I don't watch the X Factor (or any TV!) but I am always happy to awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! at Estelle and Frankie. :love: xxx

Back