• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twinkle is getting a new man this weekend! Getting giddy.

madcatwoman

Mama Doe
Tommy lost Biscuit, then we got Twinkle for Tom, then Tom died 2weeks later and Twinkle who had spent 5yrs alone either in a hutch or being used as a football, I kid you not! was all alone.

Now although Twink has faired alot better than Tommy did on her own, I cant bear the thought of her being out on her own and nobody speaking her language.

So we have a new bunny hubby coming at the weekend, fingers crossed that they get on.

Shes a REW and he is a real mixture black and white dutch markings but is a lop and he has blue eyes, which is a first for us, he is gorgeous!

Ive bought a new litter tray so that will be neutral to both of them.

I have bonded twice before, Tom & Bics took a week of one in a cage and the other sniffing then both in the garden. My second was tom and Twinkle, instant love straight in the shed together and so loved up it was heartbreaking that it was such a short time.

The shed is 80% insulated and boarded out now, just needs finishing this weekend, having fun trying to insulate the roof but I will not be defeated!

I am looking forward to it but worried incase they dont get on, I am sure all will be fine.

Back