• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Charity Shop Bargain Today :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
20p :D

001-43.jpg

Geez Jane where is this charity shop ? what a bargain. The one near us is so expensive I was really gobsmacked. £40.00 for a pair of second hand boots.:shock: Don't think anything was under a fiver.

Now i have the advert in my head......

Hey Mr Beaver, why are you beavering around, haven't you heard of Cadburys' Caramel.....i could go on!

Bargain!! I have been trawling the charity shops too today (my day off) got some bunny clothes for my build a bear bunny, 2 thick old towels for hutches, a gorgeous pair of wool trousers (M&S) a red jumper (M&S) and a lovely long warm jumper dress for over leggings, 2 games to play later with my daughter with 2 free annuals, Dandy and Beano - well pleased - total £9.40 for the lot!!! Washing machine now on as I hope to wear them tomorrow :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bargain!! I have been trawling the charity shops too today (my day off) got some bunny clothes for my build a bear bunny, 2 thick old towels for hutches, a gorgeous pair of wool trousers (M&S) a red jumper (M&S) and a lovely long warm jumper dress for over leggings, 2 games to play later with my daughter with 2 free annuals, Dandy and Beano - well pleased - total £9.40 for the lot!!! Washing machine now on as I hope to wear them tomorrow :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also green with jealousy for this.

Well done for finding so many things for...............I don't believe it........£9.40!!!!!:shock::shock:

Back