• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have secret ....An update on TEAL

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Im sure many of you will remember Teal . We took her in when Honneybunnies did the birdbunny rescue...if you dont remember then please take the time to search for Teals story and read it ..

briefly she came from dirty cramped conditions . She had lived 4 yrs alone with no handling and very little excersise . She was overweight and wouldnt eat properly when she arrived . She was scared of open spaces and it took us weeks to get her used to the run .

well................ my secret ;) ;)

She has come on in leaps and bounds ... lost weight , eating a realy good diet of hay and veggies and forage...been spayed and recovered well..

She is still a grumpy , growly girl ...but sooo wants attention .

and now ...at last ...
she has her new forever home ...and her very own husbun ... :love:...Im so so chuffed for her I could cry I realy could ... :D :D :D

so there you are ... I now have another success story to get me going when the going gets tough .. ;)

Last edited:
Brilliant news!! She soooo deserves a loving forever home. Maybe a husban will mellow her out a bit??

that's fantastic. Those bird bunnies really deserve their new homes. Will there be pics at some stage?

Perfect and wonderful! I am so thrilled for Teal that she has a totally new life and will never have to worry about life again.:love:

Back