• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has anyone elses bun......

shell1805

Mama Doe
tried to protect them?? what with them being prey animals i always was of the belief that if something worried them they would run....

tonight me and the hubby were having a play fight and i was laughing/wriggling trying to get away. all of a sudden bella lunged at him and has bitten him on the back of his calf :shock: she then came straight over to me and was nudging me! i have never seen anything like it :shock: my old dog never liked it if we were arguing and would get in the middle of us and bark constantly till we stopped, it was a running joke in the family that he was telling us off like naughty children :lol: but for a bun to act like this was really sweet to see :love:

xxx

That is so adorable :love::love: I haven`t been in a situation for them to protect me, but I`m guessing no :lol: they protect each other tho which is cute, when I go to stroke my girl the boy comes over as to say what you doing to her :lol: also there was a story about a rabbit saving a woman from a housefire, the rabbit clawed at her chest to wake her up when there was a fire:love:, unfortunately he died from the fire though :cry:

When I was little a neighbour had LOADS of feral cats living in their house and garden, they used to come into our garden and as our little dog got older they used to chase/scare my dog. Many a time the rabbit (Bonnie) used to chase them off and protect our dog:love::love: She was fiercely protective of her :love::love:

i cant tell you guys how much my heart just melted :love:

hubby was less than pleased and looked more stunned than anything, she drew blood but he knows how much she means to me and said it was amazing how deep our bond is :) (though if she could lay off the biting would make his life easier :lol:)

i am currently snuggled up on the sofa with a duvet and bella is right beside me all snuggled and flopped out. bliss xxx

Back