• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I made the hamster!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
A hammock :D out of my old pyjama top :lol:

She had a fall from her house and the way she landed got some sawdust stuck in her eye, we managed to get it out but her other eye decided to nearly pop out :shock: James of course over reacted but I rang the vet and she said to keep an eye on her, but she is fine now. We took the sawdust out and put some kitchen roll bits in but she took it to her bed lol :roll: going to get some carefresh from p@h on Saturday for her.

You can't really see but it has a mini hammock underneath and a little opening to go in the top bit :) took me an hour and a half lol :)

And Roxy wanted to join in as I was using her scratching post lol.

443736432.jpg

Last edited:
That looks great! :D I made a double hammock out of underwear for my rats first cardboard play house :oops: :lol:

aww!

three threads? what am i doing?

:lol: re-read your post and you used your pyjama top - hold the picture then, as the we might all be banned for adult content!

Back