• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What can I do for Leo?

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
He has some wooden playsticks he likes to lie under, his litter tray (which he is using for wees :D) a carrier with a towel to get cosy in, a toilet roll stuffed with hay, a chuck around toy thing and a small plant pot which he likes to sit on :roll: :lol:

I don't know what else we can give him :? I gave him a tent but because his legs are still flopping around he got them stuck getting in it so I took it out and gave him the big tube which he loved, but I couldn't fit that in and the carrier :roll: seeing as he isn't going upstairs yet (think it might just be his legs are still weak at the moment so hopefully soon he'll go up) he gets the carrier downstairs.

Lola, Donny and Poppy ignore their toys and only move them if they are in their way lol. We have just found out he had his myxi jab so can go ahead with the spot on :thumb: go back to the vet in 2 weeks for him to have his tear duct flushed and his teeth done and a finishing course of spot on. (Will be about £80 but at least we can fix it now :)) Maybe I can wash some of their toys for him? :? I swap Donny and Lola's toys between them but it's only really Lola who is interested then lol. He likes to hide in things and play like that but the rabbit houses and beds I have, Lola is the only one who fits in them, and Donny at a push :? Leo is huge! So I couldn't give him even the biggest house because I don't think his head would fit in the door :lol:

We aren't making them boxes until December. Trying to think of something I could modify for him :? any ideas?

A big cardboard box with a few holes cut in so he can go in one side and out the other! And he can jump on it if there is room.
Mine love cardboard boxes and pick those to play with over their expensive shop brought boys.

Mine have also always liked chill 'n' chew mats too.

A big cardboard box with a few holes cut in so he can go in one side and out the other! And he can jump on it if there is room.
Mine love cardboard boxes and pick those to play with over their expensive shop brought boys.

:thumb:Thats exactly what i though too...my Archie is a big boy and loves a tunnel and cardboard boxes! You can also give him some apple branches to chew on, and fill a small carboard box (like a cd box or so, with nuggets hay and herbs - poke some holes into the box so he can smell the food inside and let him play and chew to get at it...just something to entertain him with. Of course another box can be filled with hay to crawl through;) Pick some hawthorn,willow and apple branches and poke them through the run so they hang inside like little tree's...then he can nibble on those too....its interesting for them to have food i different areas. He is so gorgeous - Ive just caught up on his story - youre his little angel! He sounds an absolute sweety...so like my Archie when I got him too!:love::love::love:

I would also do this.

Pet Beds

Back