• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recycled paper litter

Oscarsmum

Young Bun
I am currently using Back to Nature paper litter for my bun Oscars litter trays but am finding it a little expensive as I can only easily get hold of the 10 ltr bag which doesn't last long with his 2 trays. I have noticed that Bio-catolet seems to be the same thing and a bit cheaper. Anyone any thoughts? If possible I prefer to buy such essentials offline as I have trouble being around for deliveries.

I get mine from Finacard (they do paper pellets too), but it still works out expensive. I haven't used Bio Catolet for years, but it used to have a very perfumey smell to it.

BLimey!! That seems expensive... I use megazorb as I can get it (reasonably) locally. £6 for 80L.. do you need loads less bio cat than you would use megazorb?

I was using Megazorb but my vet wanted me to switch to a paper-based litter rather than wood. I use about the same amount really so yeah it does work out expensive in comparison!

Back