• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Okay, I've caved in

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
and put one of the snugglesafes in the bed chamber last night and tonight. Although last night I don't think they slept in their nice cosy straw bed as the base of their necks were cold this morning! Stupid rabbits! They'd had it in the outdoor run all day yesterday too. Had it in there again today and they even sat on it for a bit - hurrah! - though it wasn't warm, so hopefully tonight they'll go to bed properly. I've made a mental note how the straw is, so in the morning I'll be able to tell where they slept - or at least if they slept in their bed anyway. Silly bunnies! :roll:

I put them in last night too...I laid them ontop of all the bedding last night and this morning they were burried under all the straw and hay so it looks like they rearranged it all and git comfie! :)

I hope mine do that tonight as it's supposed to freeze again, though only a ground frost, but still at least 0 degrees anyway. Fingers crossed!

Im not putting them in tonight as its not suposed to go lower than about 7 here tonight but last night was much colder! I wish it would stay constant! :roll:

Well I put it in again last night as it was really cold and I thought it was going to freeze. (actually it warmed up and rained instead so I didn't need to put it in, hey ho)

However, checked this morning and yaay! They'd appeared to have snuggled right by it as all the hay was dented/altered around it looks like they arranged their bedding around it! I'm really chuffed :D In fact, Thumper went back to bed this morning with a piece of broccoli I gave her and snuggled onto it again, even though it was cold! They're evidently not afraid of it anymore - I'm so pleased :thumb:

Mine aren't getting a snugglesafe but they have taken to sleeping in my bed when it gets a bit chilly :lol:

:oops: Mine have had snugglesafes for a month or so now.

I'm very over protective. They're house bunnies.

At start of November we decided to put the heating on for 20minutes on an evening in the bunny rooms and on a morning for 20mins before work - also doing snugglesafes. If one pair of bunnies is downstairs we have the heating on for around 20mins in the living room :oops:. Though me and Jay go without! :oops:

Back