• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Zac

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He has a very sore hock again :cry:

017-32.jpg

019-20.jpg

022-21.jpg

018-19.jpg

Aww, poor Zac :( He does look very cute with his little pink foot though! :love: Love that bunny material too! :love: Sending lts of vibes for Zac xx

Aww, poor Zac.:love::love::love: I hope he's a good boy and keeps his bandage on and Elyse doesn't chew it off.

My rex has sore hocks to, how do u add a photo :( im a new member to this :S

Hi there! You need to register with an Internet photo sharing site like Photobucket. Once you upload photos to it, a web link will appear at the side of it. In the menu on here when you are writing a post, there is a picture of a tree. Click on it then paste the link into the box that appears and that's it done. Hope that helps and isn't clear as mud!

Hi there! You need to register with an Internet photo sharing site like Photobucket. Once you upload photos to it, a web link will appear at the side of it. In the menu on here when you are writing a post, there is a picture of a tree. Click on it then paste the link into the box that appears and that's it done. Hope that helps and isn't clear as mud!

Thanks Ali

There is also a tutorial about posting photos here

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?136183-Tutorial-How-to-Post-Photos

I really need to do something like that for Sky, but I just know he wouldn't tolerate it. How do you help them tolerate it?

I hope Zac feels better soon :)

Oh poor Zac. I hope it heals very quickly.

How has Lady Lydia's hocks been lately ? I haven't seen her in any booties on your photos, so hope they are good now.

Back