• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what do you think ?

OwnedByRabbits

Warren Veteran
i went in one of the big petshops today because i need some hay

when i went to look at the rabbits on two of the rabbits cages it said "im sorry but you cant take me home today because im poorly visit me again sometime"

do you think this is a good idea or do you think they should of been put somewhere else to prevent other rabbits getting it ?

Really the rabbit needs to be not on the shop floor. S/he needs somewhere quiet to recover. Quarantining should be practiced at every pet shop, but obviously not all illnesses can be passed on to other rabbits, so without knowing what was wrong, whether or not s/he should have been quarantined at that point can't be answered.

I agree that they should be somewhere quiet and away from their healthy neighbours. At least they've noticed though, I've complained twice at my local P@H when I've found poorly rabbits that haven't even been seen, they were just in with the others for sale! :evil:

Back