• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Failed bunny proofing

les&bev

Warren Scout
hi i just been out for a while and got back home.
Went into the back kitchen and looked for dash, no rabbit i started freaking.
A few mins later later i hear this russel noise, look around the kitchen and found this.

DSCF1811-1.jpg

looks like the bunny proofing down the back of the fridge freezer did not work, it was 18 in height, looks like its going to have to be taken upto 3ft now.

Last edited:
get some of those nic cube panels..cable tie them to form a guard like a fire guard to protect wires which i recommend putting plastic plumbing pipe lenghts on!! only bunny proofing i ever used that worked!!!

ive had to have my tumble drier re wired and my dri buddy clothes drier too:shock: its amazing a frenchie can squeeze down and behind things...and jump up and reach other things!!! little bunnies are harder...sometimes!

i need to buy some plumbing elbow joints to attach the pipes to..in meantime..ive cable tied panels together and to radiator pipes!! and coffee table leg....but if bluebell wants to get the cables she will!!

i had a 2 inch cable on my old portable cd player that used to be my daughters....bunnies eh!:lol:

:shock:

Bunnies do love a challenge.

Biscuit, my little man can jump ~4 ft, you'd never know it, but i've seen him do it !

Good luck :)

scooter can only jump just over 2 ft thank good. i wud have had a hard time with him if he cud jump 4ft. so i guess im lucky :lol::D. he also doesnt care about wires much just my ps2 and my lamp cable :roll: i dont get why its just them either :lol:

i am going to put a 3ft board in tomorrow.
Dash is well and ejoying his spring green at the moment.

aww naughty bunny! hehehe!! mine always seem to be finding ways around my bunny proofing techniques, their latest challenge is to get behind the sofa, because there are lots of blankets and some wires to chew... I have blocked it all up with wood and nic cubes, yet they then learned that if they jump onto it and over the back cushions, they're in!! soooo crafty:lol:

Back