• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do we worry TOO much? Or is it just me :)

Fayelou

Alpha Buck
Do we all worry too much?

I have read some recent topics (and probably posted one myself!) which has been "probably nothing to worry about".

We worry when our buns make any kind of noise, don't we? I know I do.

Sometimes I look in the health section (I think I check this topic more than any other on RU, which is a real shame as the buns give us all so much happiness and joy!)

I feel bad sometimes as I feel like I am "looking for things wrong" with my gorgeous little bun when I should be enjoying her life and be confident that I use a forum such as this to make sure I give her the best quality of life possible!

So whilst I have recently had her on baytril and metacam for sneezing (2 vet visits and chest sounded fine on both occasions) I have now changed her on to Timothy Hay from the hay experts and I have seen an improvement. I have also taken tips from this forum, to have her in the bathroom when I am in the bath or shower as the steam helps. She still sneezes. But less frequently and it is a much dryer sneeze now.

A very helpful member advised me of a rabbit savvy vet in my area and she is booked in for vaccs on 19th November.

I just want to stop worrying so much?? But I find myself constantly looking for problems!

Does any one feel the same? Help!!!!!!!!!

I worry FAR too much! At the slightest thing! The other morning I was panicking because Honey didn't come running over like she always does when I went in their room. I went and stroked her and she still just lay there. I left the room thinking about making a vet appointment, then Olly came running out and Honey did a big yawn and stretch and followed him! She was just sleepy :roll:
I can't help it though, they are my babies and I'll fall apart if anything happens to them :wave:

Glad it isn't just me!

I am exactly the same, I worry something is wrong sometimes when she is just sleepy! I should feel like the luckiest bun momma alive really as she is so friendly and sometimes doesn't leave me alone for a minute :)

I sometiems feel like I shouldn't check the health section so much? But then I know how much it means to me when people reply when I am worried about somthing or if my bun is ill. It really helps to have a support network such as this!

I have learnt so much since I have been here from you all xxx

Back