• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

own up who is selling this on ebay? - big hutch in Glasgow

i bet it's aliduncan1 i bet it's Ali!

I was sure I had seen the pictures on here before as it was being made. I hope they manage to sell it OK, it's nice to see someone selling something that meets the requirements of a bunny but still being a reasonable price.

Guys, I am crying now! Thanks for your lovely comments! I am so glad you think it's a reasonable price too, I wasn't sure what to ask. You are all so lovely!

I am using that one as my model and any bought will be made to order with doors etc where folk want them. That way I haven't bought all the wood and have it sitting out in the elements with no one interested.

Crunchie, that's exactly why. I couldn't find any up here that meet the recommended sizes. Fluffers has sent me a lovely bit of blurb to put at the bottom too.:thumb:

Last edited:
thats great and a really pretty colour!

Its a shame i'm not closer, i'm going to need a new hutch sometime soon.

Will selling them plat pack be an option? They are such a good price and size

I would love to but when I looked at shipping it was going to be at least £50 which seems an awful lot. I am not sure how I could reduce that.

If I had my own garden I would definitely commission one of these and install another bunny or two. I've seen this hutch 'in the flesh', and it is even more solid and well-made than it looks in the photo. :thumb:

If I had my own garden I would definitely commission one of these and install another bunny or two. I've seen this hutch 'in the flesh', and it is even more solid and well-made than it looks in the photo. :thumb:

Thanks Susiebun! Your hutch is bigger than this though, it's 20 sq feet not 12, even allowing for two feet for the ramp, it would be 18 sq feet.

I would love to but when I looked at shipping it was going to be at least £50 which seems an awful lot. I am not sure how I could reduce that.

I bought my hutch from ebay for £150 and paid £40 for the guy to bring it to me and set it up, but he had a van so I was probably just paying for petrol. You could always put it as an option and say price would have to be discussed.

Back