• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't bear it

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Normally I'm hard and everything stays blocked out but
At the moment any hint of a rabbit suffering and in pain is cutting to the core like someone is both stabbing me with a massive knife and tying something round my throat to stop me breathing all at the same time. I can't bear it at all.

No point to this thread just that it's all hurting so much right now and I need to go back to cold and hard but I can't. I've not known anything like this before.

Sorry for any typos I'm on my phone, trying and failing to sleep.

Are you trying to say you're only human? :)
It's normal to feel that way. I know if you have been around a lot of suffering you become desinsitised. We couldn't do the work we do without becoming a bit hard, but at the same time we wouldn't do the work we do unless it hurt. Just know it means you are a wonderful and caring person. You will do everything you can to stop the pain, and that's all that matters.

I don't do emotions and when I do they are extreme. It feels like this is intolerable and is killing me. Obvious it's not but it is just unbearable all the time- even if the rabbit is well looked and loved. It's like it's gone into inappropriate overdrive.

No answers hun but lots of squishy hugs. Your buns are safe and well looked after as are mine and that's all we can do for the moment.x x Get some sleep!!! Count Demi's buns jumping over hurdles and laughing :D We can worry tomorrow x

Back