• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nutmeg in her new home

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Sadly after 18 months together Onslow and Nutmegs bond broke down last week :( I think Nutmegs failing health upset Onslow and he started chasing her. Eventually Nutmeg had enough and fought back :( Originally I thought i would try to rebond them on neutral territory just to see if they could be friends again, but after moving Nutmeg inside we realised she loves it indoors. Radiators, comfy beds and vetbed :love: :lol:

As Bobbi has settled Ok into the group Nutmeg has now moved into Bobbi's accommodation in the bunny room. We have also given her Wesley's poorly bed which she absolutely loves :D I may have a look around for a companion for her but with her health so bad it would have to be a very special bunny - an elderly very chilled boy.

PB060970.jpg

PB060972.jpg

PB060975.jpg

PB060974.jpg

PB060976.jpg

PB060979.jpg

PB060981.jpg

Not sure whats going on with her mane, she has a side parting :shock::lol:
PB060977.jpg

Awwwwww, beautiful :love::love:

I had a Fat Fluffs foster rabbit called Jeni that looked just like Nutmeg. She was great and I wish I had adopted her :(

Back