• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dave has eaten half a spoon!

:shock::shock::shock:
Oh my goodness! What are his teeth made of?!

:shock: Half a metal spoon ? :shock:

Now that would be impressive. It was a baby spoon, sort of rubber texture :? I use it to feed Valerie her recovery food but she had enough so let Dave finish it off but he grabbed the whole thing and ran off. By the time I grabbed it back half the actual spoon bit was missing. He only has one proper incisor so goodness knows how he managed it :roll:

Hopefully there will be some turquoise poo by morning!

:shock: Goodness, I hope he will be OK.

Mr McFlurry once ate a good few inches of an inflatable pink barbie armchair, to no ill effect. :shock:

Now that would be impressive. It was a baby spoon, sort of rubber texture :? I use it to feed Valerie her recovery food but she had enough so let Dave finish it off but he grabbed the whole thing and ran off. By the time I grabbed it back half the actual spoon bit was missing. He only has one proper incisor so goodness knows how he managed it :roll:

Hopefully there will be some turquoise poo by morning!

Thats a relief. Mr Bennett has eaten huge amounts of rubber door stops and was fine, plus chunks of shoe and wardrobe.

I guess it will eventually come out, unless he spat it out somewhere.

Now that would be impressive. It was a baby spoon, sort of rubber texture I use it to feed Valerie her recovery food but she had enough so let Dave finish it off but he grabbed the whole thing and ran off. By the time I grabbed it back half the actual spoon bit was missing. He only has one proper incisor so goodness knows how he managed it

For some reason I was thinking Dave is your OH, so I was shocked when I read that :lol: i had to re-read it a few times before I realized :lol:

For some reason I was thinking Dave is your OH, so I was shocked when I read that :lol: i had to re-read it a few times before I realized :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope Dave is okay. The things these bunnies eat. :shock:

The way Steve swallows his food I'm surprised he hasn't accidentally eaten cutlery :roll::lol:

:lol::lol:

When you said 'Dave has eaten half a spoon' ....of what? I thought. Didn't realise you meant the actual spoon itself :shock:

What a little tinker :lol::lol:

What a relief.

I woke up to chewing this morning as I let the bunnies free range all night. OH must have moved the weight against the door and saw Mr Bennett chewing through the 3 layers of cable protection on the electric storage heater.
:roll:
Only had it fixed by an electrician in August, when Sunshine must have chewed through it and I got a nasty electric shock.:shock:

Now I wonder if there is any product that can protect cables.

Crikey jinks! :shock:

What a silly bunny! :roll: Glad to read he is ok this morning Liz. :D:wave:

Please give him a big kiss from me and tell him and Bruce thank you for the birthday card! ;):love:

Back