PDA

View Full Version : Dave has eaten half a spoon!

Hugo's There
06-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Don't ask :roll: Just hope he will be OK!

yvette
06-11-2011, 10:11 PM
That does not sound good.:shock::shock:

Barn Yard Bunnies
06-11-2011, 10:12 PM
:shock: Half a metal spoon ? :shock:

hellsdarkrose
06-11-2011, 10:13 PM
:shock::shock::shock:

Did it taste of noms

HS
06-11-2011, 10:15 PM
:shock::shock::shock:
Oh my goodness! What are his teeth made of?!

Hugo's There
06-11-2011, 10:17 PM
:shock: Half a metal spoon ? :shock:

Now that would be impressive. It was a baby spoon, sort of rubber texture :? I use it to feed Valerie her recovery food but she had enough so let Dave finish it off but he grabbed the whole thing and ran off. By the time I grabbed it back half the actual spoon bit was missing. He only has one proper incisor so goodness knows how he managed it :roll:

Hopefully there will be some turquoise poo by morning!

susie bun
06-11-2011, 10:22 PM
:shock: Goodness, I hope he will be OK.

Mr McFlurry once ate a good few inches of an inflatable pink barbie armchair, to no ill effect. :shock:

Barn Yard Bunnies
06-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Now that would be impressive. It was a baby spoon, sort of rubber texture :? I use it to feed Valerie her recovery food but she had enough so let Dave finish it off but he grabbed the whole thing and ran off. By the time I grabbed it back half the actual spoon bit was missing. He only has one proper incisor so goodness knows how he managed it :roll:

Hopefully there will be some turquoise poo by morning!

Thats a relief. Mr Bennett has eaten huge amounts of rubber door stops and was fine, plus chunks of shoe and wardrobe.

I guess it will eventually come out, unless he spat it out somewhere.

William
06-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Now that would be impressive. It was a baby spoon, sort of rubber texture I use it to feed Valerie her recovery food but she had enough so let Dave finish it off but he grabbed the whole thing and ran off. By the time I grabbed it back half the actual spoon bit was missing. He only has one proper incisor so goodness knows how he managed it

For some reason I was thinking Dave is your OH, so I was shocked when I read that :lol: i had to re-read it a few times before I realized :lol:

Elena
06-11-2011, 10:29 PM
Dave :shock: hope he's ok.

Jenova
06-11-2011, 10:34 PM
For some reason I was thinking Dave is your OH, so I was shocked when I read that :lol: i had to re-read it a few times before I realized :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope Dave is okay. The things these bunnies eat. :shock:

Hugo's There
06-11-2011, 10:42 PM

The way Steve swallows his food I'm surprised he hasn't accidentally eaten cutlery :roll::lol:

attilathebun
06-11-2011, 10:45 PM
:lol::lol:

When you said 'Dave has eaten half a spoon' ....of what? I thought. Didn't realise you meant the actual spoon itself :shock:

What a little tinker :lol::lol:

Hugo's There
07-11-2011, 11:32 AM
Dave is still alive and kicking this morning :lol:

Sky-O
07-11-2011, 11:35 AM
:thumb:

Your bunnies do the funniest things but thank goodness he is ok!

Barn Yard Bunnies
07-11-2011, 11:37 AM
What a relief.

I woke up to chewing this morning as I let the bunnies free range all night. OH must have moved the weight against the door and saw Mr Bennett chewing through the 3 layers of cable protection on the electric storage heater.
:roll:
Only had it fixed by an electrician in August, when Sunshine must have chewed through it and I got a nasty electric shock.:shock:

Now I wonder if there is any product that can protect cables.

prettylupin
07-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Crikey jinks! :shock:

What a silly bunny! :roll: Glad to read he is ok this morning Liz. :D:wave:

Please give him a big kiss from me and tell him and Bruce thank you for the birthday card! ;):love:

Hugo's There
07-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Crikey jinks! :shock:

What a silly bunny! :roll: Glad to read he is ok this morning Liz. :D:wave:

Please give him a big kiss from me and tell him and Bruce thank you for the birthday card! ;):love:

Better late than never :oops: :oops:

hellsdarkrose
07-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Glad Dave is ok today. :)

prettylupin
07-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Better late than never :oops: :oops:

Absolutely and don't be daft! You've had enough on your plate! It was a lovely surprise actually. :D:wave: