• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbitz with attitude, don't dis the does and bucks!

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Introducing a fly on the wall documentary on declining morals among rabbits and why they turn to vandalism to give vent to their feelings.

Bonnie is addicted to grass but refuses to stay at the priory to combat her addiction.
Bonnie6thNovember20111.jpg

Bonnie6thNovember201120.jpg

Bonnie6thNovember201123.jpg

Nori is posing for for a bunspace shot, the social networking site which bunnies use to organise riots and assaults on veg patches.
Nori6thNovember201122.jpg

Nori6thNovember201124.jpg

Emrys gets his gangsta pouts on (for his Bunspace page)
Emrys6thNovember20118.jpg

He is also given to licking our reporter (kinky!) when he wants something edible.
Emrys6thNovember20117.jpg

Emrys6thNovember20115.jpg

If I don't comply he gives me the evil eye :shock:
Emrys6thNovember20119.jpg

Merri gives us the V sign and we doubt he means 'peace' :roll:
Merri.jpg

Elidore performs a moonie for the camera and declines to talk to us.
Elidore30thOctober20113.jpg

Mona is willing to talk and states her problems are "becoz I iz black".
Mona30thOctober20112.jpg

Maisie defiles public property by urinating on it.
MaisieandBilbo3rdNovember20115.jpg

Bilbo without his hoody on looks shifty and leaves the scene. We find a huge pile of poop by stepping in it :evil:
MaisieandBilbo3rdNovember201111.jpg

These bunnies represent a large but voiceless demographic given to senseless gnawing and herbal addictions. We hope our documentary has raised awareness and the desire to help these feral and socially challenged creatures. We also encouraged the bunnies to paint a mural (tax payer funded) and address their issues through an artistic outlet.

BunGraffiti.jpg

:lol: I better make sure my two don't see this! :shock: Both Boris and Bella have long criminal records, this might inspire them to return to their old ways :shock:

Special Agent Zuma: this is interesting readings, i shall report back to base with names of grass abuser!!..

Double Agent Poppet: Uh Oh Bonnie ill distract him you hide your stash ;)

Special Newsflash: The Bunnehs are planning to wreak havoc in protest against rising food costs which means less 'carrotz' for them. They will also be rioting in objection to council grass cutting initiatives. Elidore, the spokesman of the Bunneh crew wants to know if all your bunnehs can come out to play. He promises not to lead them astray but although he cuts a dashing figure, when our backs are turned he is a terror :angel: He has already bitten our camerawoman and chewed our microphone cables :evil:

I am so grateful that Spenser is taking his morning doze at present - otherwise he would be off like a shot to join forces with your gang. :lol:

Breaking News: Interview with Elidore's Mummeh.

I am aware my son is a bad influence and misbehaves but he is very hard for me to control, having 8 kittens at once is very hard work and their dad does nothing to discipline them, in fact he is on the grass all day long if I'm lucky. He'll go for soporific lettuce when he can get it and many's the time he has been caught passed out on Mr McGregor's midden. If he is not careful he will end up in a pie :shock:

Back