• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving a rug has made his night!

jackandsally

Warren Scout
We bought a rug for the living room in the summer when we moved in this house and rolled up the rug that was down as my partners mum wanted it back eventually, but it is still sat here (we rent her former house). Dillon has not really binkyed or bunny 500 on this new rug properly for months, we thought we would go and get the old rug and lie it in the living room for tonight as he seemed a bit bored It was amazing! Dillon was binkying like a crazy rabbit and leaping in the air I was laughing so much, he goes upstairs into our bedroom and along the landing now as thats carpeted to binky and run around. We're even considering getting a new rug now just for him, think that's what we're doing tomorrow! He obviously hates this ikea rug that is down lol. We've also reserved a black otter mini lop from a rescue to pick up in December after her spay and her healing period, so excited for him fingers crossed for a straight forward bond. We've just put another hay/litter tray down in the living room so he has two now, to enourage him to spend time with us which he's currently sat in munching away. Tiimes like this I realise just how much I love him :love:

Aaaw - sounds a very happy bunster. Hope he likes his very own rug. Ikea probably wasn't grand enough for him:)

Its one of those shaggy style rugs so I dont think he likes it on his claws where as the other one is an expensive heavy pile one, typical he doesn't like the cheapy rug he's happy to flop on it, but that's it! Forgot how funny he looks doing his binkying/ running :lol:

Back