• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What bunny breed is he??

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I forgot to ask everyone :) His ears are very big, and his body is big but it's not the chubby bits, he is generally a big bunny :lol: has a big head. Donny is french lop x lionhead and Leo is bigger than Donny :? We have no idea, I think there must be a bit of frenchie in him though :)

PICT0029-2.jpg

PICT0031-1.jpg

PICT0027-2.jpg

How much does he weigh? He looks to have good 'type' for a lop so is likely to be purebred, or a cross between purebred lops, my first thought was mini but I can't tell from the pictures how big he is

How much does he weigh? He looks to have good 'type' for a lop so is likely to be purebred, or a cross between purebred lops, my first thought was mini but I can't tell from the pictures how big he is

No idea how much he weighs yet, but he is massive. His body easily fills the (standard sized) litter tray :shock: He is heavier than Donny and Don weighs 2.88kg

No idea how much he weighs yet, but he is massive. His body easily fills the (standard sized) litter tray :shock: He is heavier than Donny and Don weighs 2.88kg

I'd say German Lop then, I've never seem a tri coloured German Lop but he has a very similar type and weight :) He could be a cross but yeah German lop instantly gives people an idea of his size and shape

From one angle he looks very much like a dwarf lop, in the last photo he looks uncannily like a french lop I once fostered. So he could be some kind of lop cross (french lops are 5+kg and he doesn't look big enough for that), or he could just be an overweight dwarf lop, if he's had a poor diet and no exercise he might just have some chub - an average dwarf lop is usually somewhere between 2-2.5kg, or he could just be a big dwarf lop - my Harry is probably mostly dwarf lop and he's just over 3kg, so there is a lot of variance in what is "normal".

Whatever he is, he's gorgeous, beautiful colouring and probably feeling very smug with himself that life has just got a lot better for him!

he looks very much like Parsley - who is a cross German Lop - its the big face and slightly 'broken' look to the nose that is apparently the sign.

he is LOVELY

From one angle he looks very much like a dwarf lop, in the last photo he looks uncannily like a french lop I once fostered. So he could be some kind of lop cross (french lops are 5+kg and he doesn't look big enough for that), or he could just be an overweight dwarf lop, if he's had a poor diet and no exercise he might just have some chub - an average dwarf lop is usually somewhere between 2-2.5kg, or he could just be a big dwarf lop - my Harry is probably mostly dwarf lop and he's just over 3kg, so there is a lot of variance in what is "normal".

Whatever he is, he's gorgeous, beautiful colouring and probably feeling very smug with himself that life has just got a lot better for him!

he looks very much like Parsley - who is a cross German Lop - its the big face and slightly 'broken' look to the nose that is apparently the sign.

he is LOVELY

A German lop, that didn't even cross my mind lol :) we need to register him at my vets and need a rough idea for his description :) because Poppy is down as 'uppy eared rabbit' because we have no idea what she is lol :D

I'd say German Lop then, I've never seem a tri coloured German Lop but he has a very similar type and weight :) He could be a cross but yeah German lop instantly gives people an idea of his size and shape

I do love tri coloured bunnies lol :D poppy is tri but no ideas what she is and she's 5 next May :lol: Leo is heavy but we think he's over weight, but generally he is the biggest bunny I have met so far :)

I always assumed Grim was a Frenchie cross. I always register him as a tri coloured dwarf lop. :)

Ahhhh bless!! As someone has already said - whatever he is, he is scrumptious with a squashy cuddly face :love: Is he definitely a 'He' ???

Back