• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent appeal for baby rabbits needing rescues

Hopper

Mama Doe
Hi. I have been contacted by a lady in Lincoln asking to take 8x 4 month old rabbits and 4 x 11 week old rabbits. We are struggling space and especialy funding at the moment to take all these but are trying to rally round some hutches urgently.. Is there any rescue can help take some. She is happy to drive them to us at Nottingham if that helps? Having communication problems with the woman, that or she is choosing what to answer and what not to which is more likely but it looks like mix sexed rabbits.. The 4 month olds have been split to boy and girl groups.. The 11 week olds are atill with mom and not been sexed! I am really concerned at the moment they havent been sexed properly and split accordingly and what conditions they are living in.

If any rescue can help please message me here or phone me on 07853076956 or email me at racr.rescue@sky.com .. Please be aware I do get busy so if no answer to phone call, leave a message and I will phone you back.

Andrea (RACR)

ETA> If anyone has a hutch they no longer need/use and could donate to us that would be very much appreciated.

Sorry I gave my spare hutch to the Rabbit Residence. Hope you can get or someone can get these buns out before all the females end up pregnant

Email recieved and replied to, thank you!

Yes the problem we have is lack of hutches spare.. As it stands we are aiming for all the rabbits to come to be brought to Nottingham on saturday, providng we can rescue spaces, hutches and or foster homes! The woman is hard work to arrange things with..

we also have been offered a hutch and if anyone can help, need it collecting from Birmingham and bringing to Nottingham?? This would help out hugely!

Back