• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He found a name!

Well, our newest little bun, of unknown breed, we spent hours thinking over names, and finally decided to let him out to see his attitude. And holy does he have attitude. :shock:

He chews, everything. We set him on the couch and he chewed: Us, the couch, our clothes, the blanket, our drinks, just about everything!
He peed on my husband three times!
He insisted on being pet and cuddled, and ran between the two of us, nudging and nipping, and grooming.
He quickly developed a closer bond with David, before myself, and definitely acts like a "daddy's boy." :lol:

As such the name became David's final say, and after some bouncing back and forth, may I introduce:

PUCK :love:

IMAG0077.jpg

He's adorable and healthy. Even if I can't stop babying him for fear that he'll get sick like Captain did.

I'm terrified he'll get sick or that something will go wrong. I watch him just like I watched Cap, David just laughs and says all will be well. :oops:

Last edited:
:lol: Puck is a good name for a bun that likes to run back & forward & such lovely colouring. Hope you've got your home really well bunny proofed :lol:

:lol: Puck is a good name for a bun that likes to run back & forward & such lovely colouring. Hope you've got your home really well bunny proofed :lol:

Not nearly as well as I would like unfortunately!
So far he doesn't leave the couch very often but once he does, I hope everything is proofed. There's a whole corner of cords in plain sight, plus a heater (we live in a basement suite) always running.

Once he gets the bravery to jump off the couch, I hope I will have gotten everything bunny-proofed! I haven't been able to get a hold of the materials I need just yet...but it's a start over!

A great name for such a mischievous little being!

He is very cute and I love his big furry back feet.

Back