• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have to give Grim a bum bath. :(

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone want to do it for me? :(
I hate stressing him out, but there is huge splat of poo matted into his fur and tail. I've left it for two days because sometimes it dries and falls off but not this time. The best way I've found to do it is to put on an old pair of knickers and and old t shirt, fill the bath with a few inches of water and sit in there with him. I put him bum in the water and he can rest his front feet on my lap and hide his head under my arm. I need a bath afterwards though!

Have you got no one who can help? If we have to do it, I've found the best way is just to sit Gerts on my other half's lap (bum exposed and pointing at me) while I soak the area with drenched bits of cotton wool. Obviously, we both get pretty damp, but she's not fond of actually sitting in water either so found this the next best solution.

Have you got no one who can help? If we have to do it, I've found the best way is just to sit Gerts on my other half's lap (bum exposed and pointing at me) while I soak the area with drenched bits of cotton wool. Obviously, we both get pretty damp, but she's not fond of actually sitting in water either so found this the next best solution.

He's too big and wriggly. :(
It's almost impossible to restrain him, he has magical wriggle powers.

Yeah I finally gave in and did it and to be honest it went really well. He was really relaxed and snuggled up under my arm while I slowly worked the poo off his fur. There was one mishap where he suddenly decided he needed to clean himself and shoved his head under the water to get to his bum. He pulled it up pretty quickly. :lol: We had a quick break and then I got the rest off. So he's nice and clean now. :)

Back