• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoenix the house bunny

Lindsay7

Young Bun
Some of you will remember Phoenix's story

http://www.scunthorperabbitrescue.org/571.html

He is going from strength to strength, he instantly settled into life as a house rabbit and adores people which is fabulous with all he has been through.

I thought i would share with you his house bunny set up as i love looking at other peoples.

First we started with a dog crate but decided that i didnt need to shut him in so he didnt need the crate.

He lives in the kitchen, he is out all the time when we are in hubby works shifts so he is pretty,much with someone all day apart from just a few hours.

This is his bed that was made especially for him by Lorraine.

Phoenix29October11.jpg

His food area he drinks from a bowl refuses to use a bottle!

Food.jpg

He has a large willow ball as his hay rack.

Hay.jpg

His litter box that he uses really well he even runs back from the lounge to have a wee!

LitterBox.jpg

and a few of his toys

Toys.jpg

he loves to watch TV

Phoenix.jpg

and even comes to bed to watch tv with us when we are all feeling lazy

Phoenixbedtime14Oct2011.jpg

Hope you like our pics.

Love Lindsay and Phoenix x

What a terrible thing to happen to such a gorgeous bunny :( and so sad about the other bunny :(

But Phoenix looks in place as a house rabbit :love: especially in bed :lol:

Not sure what the background of the bunny is, but wow looks gorgeous and so happy. Lovely home and you obviously spoil him with toys. Lucky bun :love:

Oh I remember his terribly sad story.

So fantastic to see him in such a wonderful home, he looks so contented, it brought tears to my eyes.

Sending loads of hugs for such a brave bunny xxx

I remember his story and feeling so sad and shocked for the poor little bunny. Was just thinking of him today so it was lovely to see this thread and to see the updates, he looks like he has recovered so well bless him. He is absolutely gorgeous and has really fallen on his feet with you looking after him and spoiling him! :love::love::love:

Lovely! Really cheered me up seeing this thread :D

Back