• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nenä & Täplä having some free range time! (lots of videos!)

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
Today was N&T's once a week deep shed clean!

First, N&T's castle had to be knocked down and replaced due to extensive damage:

b41ab852.jpg

And a new one was built in it's place:

8289efa0.jpg

Then I took some blurry pics of them eating some carrot n parsnip peelings:

31a44057.jpg

ef2f60f9.jpg

7ddc105f.jpg

Videos!

Then I let the monsters free!

This is what they're like when they first come out, all shy!:

They had a good investigate of the new castle:

And grumpily investigated the area where the rose bushes WERE! Also shows N's impressive moult lines:

Some binkies and 500s from N, T followed confused. Then T was a good girl and came to mommy, and then they followed me! Good buns :love:

Then they tried to help me sweep. N doesn't like wet paws :roll::

All clean!

d63ce165.jpg

Video overload but I know there are some fans out there ;)

Freeeeeedommmmmmm! Hop hop hop! Bouncy bunnies! Noooo! Cheeky! No Nena no no no! Etc! :D

Awww they have so much room to run around :D

Freeeeeedommmmmmm! Hop hop hop! Bouncy bunnies! Noooo! Cheeky! No Nena no no no! Etc! :D

Awww they have so much room to run around :D

:love::love::love:

They were very well behaved! Usually it's just an hour of constant trying-to-eat-flowers :roll:! Pests :D

Can't believe you had such nice weather yesterday - I haven't been able to let my buns have a good runaround for a few days!

Lovely videos, especially the Tapla binkies :love: That you actually have pots with plants still in them is quite an achievement :D

Back