• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny dream about Rabsville!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Dudley: Rabswood, you has to show pictures of Dudley Doughnut and Drizzel!! The Mummy can't wait any longer and is having strange dreams!!

Boudicca: yes, I went searching for pictures before going to sleep.. a bad idea! I then dreamt I drove up to Rabsville but it took all day and things kept delaying me! I arrived at midnight but still knocked on the door :shock:!!! Rabswood was not best pleased to see me and said it was too late to see the bunnies tonight as everyone was now asleep, but I could meet them in the morning! I had nowhere to stay so she kindly offered a clean Condo in the garden :lol: we tiptoed past sleeping bunny accommodation until we got to mine and I crawled in! It was surprisingly spacious and very warm as I snuggled up on the clean hay :lol: As I was going off to sleep I could hear muffled snoozing bunny noises! Then a rotten smell nearly suffocated me and I could hear other bunnies moaning and Big shouted 'Beige how could you!', followed by Beige shouting 'sorry everyone.. too many sprouts!!' :lol: then all quietened down again! I then woke up suddenly as it was getting light and panicked!! I hadn't arranged for anyone to feed D&D!! I climbed out of the Condo and ran to the house, woke Rabswood up again! And said I have to go, I have to feed D&D! Rabswood looked really irritated now and said but you haven't even said hello to the bunnies! but off I went!!

I must stay away from RU and Facebook before going to sleep :lol:!

Last edited:
Brilliant! ... except for the thought of Daisy's breakfast noms being late! :shock::shock::shock:

Two nights ago I dreamt Spenser escaped from his pen. Our side gate was open and I had to race him to close it in time. :shock:

Far too many B&B stories me thinks.....but as far as Im concerned,there arent enough!!!!

Wish I could have dreams like that.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Clearly even in my dream I was aware of the urgency to get back so Daisys breakfast wasn't late... I daren't think about the consequences of that :lol: I have quite a few bunny dreams, but like you Susie, it's normally about them getting out of the house and heading for the road!

I have only just seen this :lol: Sorry I still don't have photos of the boys, the weather has been so rubbish I've been keeping them in their hutch.

Beige: As for the sprout comment... OK I confess, I occasionally make a little sprout smell but I doubt the whole of Rabsville would be able to smell it!

Big: We have to limit the amount of sprouts he eats for health and safety purposes.

Dudley: The Mummy says that is most definitely a very sensible Health & Safety directive!! She was still feeling groggy in the morning and that was just a dream, the real thing must be horrific! Very impressive Beige :thumb:

Daisy: ewww Dudley, it is not something to be proud of, you Bucks is disgusting sometimes!!

Back