• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny mad golfer!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
I've recently started golf to get some exercise and fresh air! This is my first essential golfing extra :lol:
1b0b6ebf.jpg

AND as I'm losing so many balls, I thought I'd put them to use to spread the word, so I'm writing on them all :lol:

d90dcf40.jpg

Oops can't make the piccy smaller on my iPhone?!

Good idea about the balls......young members find them and use them, so you may have some joy with your promotion!!

That is such a clever idea to spread the word using your golf balls, very creative, sorry that you're losing lots though! :)

Well I lost the ball in the picture on my second shot today :lol: along with half a dozen more on my way round!!

I havent attempted to bond D&D with my new cover for fear they may try and nom him!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Those balls would definitely have been a contender for 'most inventive way of completing a task' in the rabbit challenge a couple of mths back. :D

Back