• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What kind of blankets/ fleeces does your bun prefer?

k.mdaniels

Alpha Buck
I decided to bring out the winter blankets for inside the hutches. Both hutches get a big fleece blanket and a piece of vet bed. I feel better the buns have something extra in their hutches to keep them warm however they disagree. I have to fix these covers about three times a day as they are constantly getting wrestled with then chucked down to the bottom level of the hutch!
The nice clean blankets are now covered in hay and wood shavings!

I have now removed the fleece blanket and left the vet bed but same thing still happening.

ps I cant add in yellow faces

Little rotters, my indoor buns like to rearrange their blankeys too. Im forever putting them back in place :roll:

Maybe straw or something would be better in their hutch? :wave:

Donny has a blanket in his bed bit but it usually ends up down the ramp lol. It's just easier to pick up and put back than straw, which he loves to dig out and make a mess :roll: :lol: Lola has straw but is a good girl with it and keeps it in the bedroom bit lol :)

Back