• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

this is what weve resorted to due to fireworks!

xxranxx

Alpha Buck
Poor Ella is petrified and wont leave my side, a cheap simple solution . . . ear muffs :lol:
2011-11-05181049.jpg

2011-11-05181052.jpg

shes actually a little bit calmer :lol:

Aww bless her :love: We haven't heard one yet.

we've had lots already and the display thats near me hasnt even happened yet :( poor ella. shes actually had to wear the ear muffs on a walk before shes a gun dog thats scared of gun shots and theres lots of shooting round us :lol: soon as i put my ear muffs on she settled a bit haha shes a strange one :) shame i havent got any to fit the buns :lol:

Bless her:love::love: I have just given one of mine 1/2 a doggy diazipam to take the edge off. I say it every year about this time but I feel so sorry for the poor animals in war torn countries. At least this is only for a few weeks of every year for us...the poor animals abroad get much worse than this every night of the year:cry:

what a beauty:love::love:
My lab Archie wont even go out for a wee even with me and hubby and me cuddling him
why are they so loud? :(

Brilliant idea & I'm so pleased it's helped. :thumb:
I love it when something so simple transforms an animal's life for the better. Well done. :thumb:

Back